Situated 25 kilometres away from Singapore, this Malaysian capital of Johor literally translates from the Arabic word “Johor” which means jewels and the word “Arabic” also has a habit of suggesting legends, adventure and grandeur and the state of Johor and DoubleTree by Hilton promises nothing less.
- Evening – Check-in and chill at DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru
Easily accessible from Singapore, DoubleTree by Hilton overlooks the city and straits of Johor and one can arrive right after work from Singapore. DoubleTree by Hilton promises that the little things mean everything to them and one can witness the warmth of their hospitality as you check in.
Come nightfall, unwind by the poolside with an authentic Italian dinner at TOSCA Italian Trattoria. Be it a romantic dinner for two or a hearty BBQ and grill dinner for a group of friends and family, it will either be an evening of fun and frolic for everyone.
- Morning – Breakfast at Makan Kitchen
Start your morning at Makan Kitchen, DoubleTree by Hilton’s all-day dining restaurant that offers both Western and Asian fares.
- Afternoon – Fun in the sun at LEGOLAND Malaysia
Home to Asia’s first LEGOLAND, the water park will excite the small kids, the crazy coasters will thrill the big kids, and the virtual reality roller coaster will be a reminder to everyone that it is never too late to let your hair down, age notwithstanding. Another interesting highlight lies at the heart of every LEGOLAND, where the much-loved true-to-life miniature version of Asia’s iconic landmarks are.
- Evening – Learn to cook a Johorean dish with the in-house chef
Stay in for the night after a full day out and learn to cook one of the most iconic culinary dishes in Johor, Laksa Johor, a noodle dish of spaghetti drenched in traditional Malay-style curry broth taught by their in-house chef.
- Morning – Shopping spree at the Johor Premium Outlet
Shopping may very well be Malaysia’s favourite pastime and the proliferation of shopping malls in the country is proof of it hence finding parking around the area would be an arduous, time-consuming task.
Head down to DoubleTree by Hilton’s friendly Concierge team and get them to arrange a taxi for you. Enjoy the ease of being driven to and from the shopper’s paradise, minus the hassle of looking for a parking spot. Located just 30 minutes away, it gives you the advantage of being in the heart of the city minus the crowd.
- Lunch – Lunch at Makan Kitchen and check-out
After a busy morning out, return to DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru for an R&R and enjoy an all-Malaysian lunch featuring sumptuous Malay, Chinese, Indian and Peranakan dishes at the live cooking stations, before checking out. Better yet, stay on for the Hi-Tea Buffet, where a delicious selection of local favourites is served, before going back to the grind.
Vanilla Luxury is giving away the “Weekenders Package” at Doubletree by Hilton worth SGD 1,300 to one of our lucky readers! Fill up the form below to participate.
Terms and Conditions:
- Strictly valid from 15 March 2019 to 14 September 2019.
- Certificate is non-transferable, non-refundable, and has no cash value.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offers.
- Reservations must be made in advance and is subject to room availability.
- Not valid on public holidays and blackout dates may apply.
- In the event of a dispute, DoubleTree by Hilton reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- By providing the above details, you are subscribing to Vanilla Luxury’s mailing list.
- We value your privacy. Your personal information will be kept confidential and will never be sold to third parties. The above information will only be used for Vanilla Luxury’s services.